Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
This privacy statement explains how Berzelius Integrated Solutions Ltd uses and protects any information that you give when visiting this website. Berzelius Integrated Solutions Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. If we request certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, we assure you that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy is effective from 1st December 2017 and we may update this policy as needed. You should therefore check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. We may collect some or all of the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including business address, email address and telephone numbers
- High-level information including postcode, preferences & interests
We use this information firstly to contact you and respond to enquiries with the intent of providing high-level service. In addition to this we collect information for the following reasons:
- With the aim of improving our existing services.
- To contact you regarding new services or offerings which may be of interest
- To contact you for research purposes, either by email, phone, or mail.
We aim to ensure that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we utilize appropriate electronic and physical measures in addition to internal systems to protect any information we collect online.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This allows us to analyse data regarding web page traffic and to optimise our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we draw your attention to the fact that have no control over that website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on the website, if applicable look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you for which an administrative fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us and we will make any appropriate corrections.